Call for Papers for 2019.
2019 Sponsorship Options
2019 Exhibit Hall Invitation
DHS Award Criteria
2019 Conference Brochure
2017 Exhibit Hall
Dear Genealogy Exhibitor:
We are excited to be bringing the Fifteenth New England Regional Genealogical Conference (NERGC) back to the great city of Manchester, New Hampshire. The conference will be held, 3-6 April 2019 at the Radisson Hotel with the Exhibit Hall in the Expo Center which is adjacent to the hotel.
We continue to grow with each conference and anticipate matching or exceeding the 2017 attendance record of over 1,000 enthusiastic genealogists, not only from New England but across the country.
Our nationally recognized speakers for this conference will include Blaine Bettinger, well known for his work with genetic genealogy, Dr. Thomas Jones, PhD, an award-winning genealogical researcher, writer, editor, and educator and Cyndi Ingle, the developer and owner of “Cyndi’s List.”
As in the past, our conferences are planned to be exhibitor-friendly. The generous unopposed exhibitor time between sessions is one of the reasons many vendors experience more success at a NERGC conference. We feature special benefits such as:
• One full-conference registration with each booth. (Note that meals are not included. Watch our web page and E-zine for information on ordering meals).
• Exhibit Hall is open two full days (Thursday and Friday) with additional hours on Saturday.
• Unopposed Exhibitor times — Generous time slots with no lectures or other events conflicting with your exhibition time.
• One half hour between lectures — Allows our attendees more casual time to get from one lecture to another, while also allowing more time to visit exhibitors as well.
• Two-hour lunch breaks — Allows still more time for product discussion and sales.
• Exhibit Hall open to general public — Free access to the general public to be advertised for increased sales.
• Optional — Consider showcasing your booth by providing door prize drawings at your discretion. NERGC provides tickets to conference attendees in the conference registration packets.
As we will be limited to a total of 63 booths, it will be important to reserve your space early. The Exhibitor Application, Exhibitor’s Agreement, the Terms and Conditions and the Exhibit Hall floor plan will be available soon. Be sure to check our website at www.nergc.org, and blog at http://nergc.blogspot.com/ for more information as it becomes available.